What's new

Thank You Chanka team

shurikenman

Damn...I wanna be Sonic ^^
Yeah !

Well, I have to say thanks too ^^

I ever dreamed about playing Sonic Adventure 2 on my Pc...
When i first played this game on my friends gamecube, i got very jealous...
And now i can play the DC version ! And its almost the same ! ^^

Thank u so much dudes...u brought the emulation scene one step closer to the next generation perfection. Good luck with your next release and the work... u guys are great^^.

Last edited:

gcnfan

I also have to say that Chankast team: YOU RULE!!! ^_^

Oops. Got too excited.

Anywho, I played on a Dreamcast, but never owned one, and I'm glad I'm getting to try out some games on this. I also hope that all of these crashes will be fixed in the next version, including speed improvements, AND SHENMUE AND DOA2!

Drunkard

Hi, I would also like to say thanks!

I can remember paying 479 english pounds for a grey jap import with segarally 2 before it was out in england! I actually used to have to pay 60 pounds a game! ( due to it not yet being released in the UK)

I instantly mod-chipped it as they did come available also doing the 60-50hz switch solder hack

I eventually sold it with all my games, now i dont have to buy another one! ...Well not quite my younger brother has one which he dosent use, which i may persuade him to let me have, erm borrow..

Anyway its an amazing technical acheivement in such a short time, Good luck.!

Drunkard

PS, Im not drunk!

achiles

In my case the red swirl almost made me cry like a child(I held it in like a man), as shivers came down my spine I realized that the little white bundle of joy was finnally emulated good work guys. (sobs...) :cry:

Last edited:

BalleBal

WOW!! This ROCKS SOLID!

First of all, congratulations to the chanka team for putting up such a big effort!

I am really amazed at this first class hand of programming, and look forward to future versions.
Delivering such fine work, as in making even a "Alpha 0.01" version run comercial games.

But you heard it many times by now, and i am only standing in line when i say to you: GOOD JOB!! and many thanks for making such an underestimated console work on our pc's! Keep up this good work! :party: :party:

Gandalf68

Thank God, you're here Chanka Team !!!

What can we say ?

It's been since a long time that many of us are waiting for this day to happen : you finally got a Dreamcast emulator to work !!! :bouncy:

GREAT JOB Chanka Team !

Please, keep going that way : we ALL apréciate it ! :inlove:

M

MegaManXGC

people once thought N64 Emulation was impossible but the makers of UltraHLE didn't think that way and the chanka team didn't either.

Greggory

Long live Chankast. Thank you very much Chanka Team for your wonderful dreamcast emulator and please continue to make this the best. :)

OP
B

Buff Jigsaw

Wow,

when I started this thread I was caught in the glow and wonder of knowing that the most important version of street fighter (DC street fighter alpha 3) will possibly now live forever. This version is superior to any other version and is possibly the greatest 2D fighter ever released. I keep reading how Dreamcasts are timebombs, they just fail after a few years. I was scared it would happen to me. Now I know this game will be playable forever. Chankast makes it possible. The 90 dollars (cdn) I spent for SF Alpha3 years ago now seems more worthwhile. Again, thank you so very much Chankast team.