What's new

Thank Crapola for that!

i just passed my driving test, w00000000000000t!!! :happy: :inlove: :D :thumbsup:

i can't believe it, i thought i had no chance in hell of doing it, and here i am, a qualified driver :D (for those who don't know its bloody difficult here in the uk)

blizz

yes it's bloody difficult here in the UK, one mistake and you fail, and it doesn't matter how bad a mistake it is, one mistake is all it takes

Jaz

Ex-Mod
blizz said:
yes it's bloody difficult here in the UK, one mistake and you fail, and it doesn't matter how bad a mistake it is, one mistake is all it takes

/me pokes blizz.

Cut the shit and pass already! ;)

/me is the proud owner of a brand new Ka, as from yesterday. :happy:

iq_132

Banned
Michigan is fun :) You can have a base of like 14 or so points. There are two parts to the test: a driving and a parking test. You can pretty much fail the parking test, but you have to do just about perfect on the driving test to pass.

OH, and yeah, we do have some of the damn worst drivers in the entire world!!!

Eagle

aka Alshain
blizz said:

Thats not surprising considering you have NO SPEEDLIMITS. I mean, they gotta make sure you drive safe if your going to drive 90mph down the road.

EDIT: Not to mention you all drive on the wrong side of the road. Thats gotta get annoying :p :D

Eagle

aka Alshain
iq_132 said:
Michigan is fun :) You can have a base of like 14 or so points. There are two parts to the test: a driving and a parking test. You can pretty much fail the parking test, but you have to do just about perfect on the driving test to pass.

OH, and yeah, we do have some of the damn worst drivers in the entire world!!!

I was supposed to have a parallel parking test but the DMV wanted to go home so he skipped it. I never parallel park anyway, but I could have aced it. The trick to it is that you have two flags and you have to park between them, you fail if you hit the flag, but you only lose points if you leave the car jutted out just a bit, sooo if you think you cant make it without hitting a flag, just leave it sticking out some. Thats basically how it works around here.

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
/Me don't Drive Or Have a Licence.
:eek: Can you belive those guys don't take bribes, what is this world coming to :plain:

Congrats sytaylor, nice going :)

Last edited:

mesman00

What's that...?
i ran a red light and still didn't fail!! wOot, but i guess i didn't fail cuz it wasn't my fault cuz an asshole was tailgating me and he wasn't stopping behind me for the light, so the instructor was like "Goo!!!" and then he told me to pull over and he tried to yell at the guy behind me. Kind of a crazy driving test!

blizz

Jaz said:
blizz said:

* Jaz pokes blizz.

Cut the shit and pass already! ;)

* Jaz is the proud owner of a brand new Ka, as from yesterday. :happy:

I'm not evening learning though :p

ka = ghey btw

Eagle

aka Alshain
Jaz said:
Eagle said:
considering you have NO SPEEDLIMITS.

You're joking, right? :p

30mph practically *everywhere*, and a whimpy 70mph on motorways.. :p

Really, I was told they had no speedlimits over there. Or maybe that was just on interstates and highways or something, I dont remember. But thats usually all we get too so, I guess were about equal... But you still drive on the wrong side of the road :p

blizz

only a few motorways in europe don't have speed limits but then they come into force during bad weather, and you normally have to pay a toll to use those motorways since they're normally built privately (especially in France)

we drive on the right side of the road :p

Josep

eyerun4phun
driving=overated;)

they pollute, the kill and they take all our money, then we have to wash them and take care of them, maybe if they didn't pollute so damn much i wouldn't care...errr!!:) don't let me get into it

OP
sytaylor
gee... so today since im not on the insurance i had to take a bus to somewhere, then walk a mile... in the rain, then get some really heavy crates, walk all the way to the bus stop IN THE POURING RAIN, my arms still hurt...

i could have taken the car... no choice to be made is there