What's new

teh leet, teh nub?

tye stik

Super Nintendo Wizard
Yeah, so I just recently discovered the wonders of online video broadcasting... well, I've been checking out videos on Google Video and YouTube for awhile, but I just started uploading my own. I thought I'd try and get more people to rate my videos. I have 3 so far, I might get around to making more, but I just got this new computer and it can run some pretty high end games... so I'm kinda busy. All I've been doing is playing FEAR, Counter Strike, and Battlefield 2. What a geek I am.

Tell me what you think...

[video=google;-6794037649944030763]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6794037649944030763[/video]

Just click the "From User" tab to see the other ones :p.

OP
tye stik

tye stik

Super Nintendo Wizard
SlimickGamer said:
Nice.....can you play Canon in D Rock?

I learned the first part of that... the classical intro and then the beginning rock thing. I love how JerryC does it, hes awesome.

Right now I'm working on Revolution Is My Name by Pantera. Its a killer track.

yegosimo, you should get this program called Power Tab Editor. Its free and it works great. You can download tabs at ultimate-guitar.com, just click on the 'power tab' tab. Maybe later I'll post a screenshot.

OP
tye stik

tye stik

Super Nintendo Wizard
Oh yeah this program you should use if you wanna organize and find tab documents fast.

Actually, It plays tabs... like, it has a metronome and it plays the song while highlighting the note on the tab, in real time. Its really great.

4bteqs9.jpg

BlueFalcon7

SlimickGamer said:
Nice.....can you play Canon in D Rock?
I just heard that last night on some guys myspace, and it was amazing. Until then, I didnt know (or care) what it was.

Anybody heard of Herman Li from Dragonforce? try playing some of his stuff. Check out dragonforce, they might have a corny name, but they do awsome metal music. And listen to their old stuff, their new stuff isnt as good IMO...

nice job though.

OP
tye stik

tye stik

Super Nintendo Wizard
BlueFalcon7 said:
I just heard that last night on some guys myspace, and it was amazing. Until then, I didnt know (or care) what it was.

Anybody heard of Herman Li from Dragonforce? try playing some of his stuff. Check out dragonforce, they might have a corny name, but they do awsome metal music. And listen to their old stuff, their new stuff isnt as good IMO...

nice job though.

Sorry to bump this, but... DUDE! DragonForce is AWESOME! The first thing I ever seen or heard of them was the YouTube "Through the Fire and the Flames" video... I was blown a-w-a-y. I listened to them everyday for probably over 2 months. I was the kind of person to shrug off new music, as I was soley into classic rock. But DragonForce gave me hope in new music. Awesome, just awesome.

BlueFalcon7

tye stik said:
Sorry to bump this, but... DUDE! DragonForce is AWESOME! The first thing I ever seen or heard of them was the YouTube "Through the Fire and the Flames" video... I was blown a-w-a-y. I listened to them everyday for probably over 2 months. I was the kind of person to shrug off new music, as I was soley into classic rock. But DragonForce gave me hope in new music. Awesome, just awesome.
Indeed they are, the only problem is that I cant find their old CDs anywhere, so I have to obtain their music through alternate means :(

Edit:
Eventhough this is not completely relevent, we should have a headbanger smiley :p

Last edited:
OP
tye stik

tye stik

Super Nintendo Wizard
we should have a headbanger smiley

Haha, agreed. Herman Lee is hard to emulate... he uses like crazy sweep-wammy techniques that are mind boggling. Not to mention all of his artificial harmonics.

How many people are in that band? Are there more than 2 guitarist?

BlueFalcon7

Theres like 2 guitarists, a bass player, a drummer, a keyboardist, and the lead singer. Thats without all of the guest players they have on stage. Its probably on wikipedia or something like that.

Oh, and its "Herman Li"

Who makes smileys on this forum anyways? Because we need to have a headbanger smiley.