What's new

Tales of Symphonia

Axoen

Ok I got it working now at a respectable FPS, just wondering if there is any way to enable sound :\

Last edited:

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Most games do not have sound at all, thanks to the incomplete sound emulation.

OP
A

Axoen

Hmm the game just stoped after the beginning cinematic. Not the intro but right after
I selected new game and it when through a cinematic. Any seen this problem and have a work around?

OP
A

Axoen

Agozer just told you everything you need to know.

You are not the first person to use this emulator and you are not the first person to see that there is no sound. Nothing you can do about it.

Agozer was talking about sound, The post you quoted was me wondering if there was a workaround for the game just stoping right after a cinematic.

I still want to play it, my gamecube got destroyed 2 days after I bought the game and no stores around here sell gamecubes anymore /sigh

spartan

Agozer was talking about sound, The post you quoted was me wondering if there was a workaround for the game just stoping right after a cinematic.

I still want to play it, my gamecube got destroyed 2 days after I bought the game and no stores around here sell gamecubes anymore /sigh

in alot of games the intro will play and then the game will crash. theres no way to fix this so just wait for the next release.

Azimer

Emulator Developer

May I suggest a used videogame store or a Wii?

Edit:

Woot... 777 posts! I am heavenly?