What's new

Tales of Symphonia Intro working (jap import)

Istrafiel

Well i ordered it and decided to see what these emulators were all about. Its intereesting how its set up with Core, Video and FPS at the bottom. Im getting like 80 fps but my video is stuck between 15 and 3. My core usually is around 85 to 95. Whenever i try to push the start button (enter in this case) the game freezes.

AMD Athlon XP 2400 +
716 Megs of Ram
Radeon 9800 128
80 gigs.

Im going to let it sit over night and see if it does anything. Core is at 100 and video is at 0 when it seems to freeze. I can still access the menus on dolhpin jsut nothing in game.

Great job by the way. This seems to be the most advanced Gcube EMu out there. Great work.

Shakaru

Istrafiel said:
Well i ordered it and decided to see what these emulators were all about. Its intereesting how its set up with Core, Video and FPS at the bottom. Im getting like 80 fps but my video is stuck between 15 and 3. My core usually is around 85 to 95. Whenever i try to push the start button (enter in this case) the game freezes.

AMD Athlon XP 2400 +
716 Megs of Ram
Radeon 9800 128
80 gigs.

Im going to let it sit over night and see if it does anything. Core is at 100 and video is at 0 when it seems to freeze. I can still access the menus on dolhpin jsut nothing in game.

Great job by the way. This seems to be the most advanced Gcube EMu out there. Great work.

This happends with most games at the momment. Apperently in the next release more games will be able to run. But there is nothing you can really do at the moment to fix it.

OP
I

Istrafiel

Shakaru said:
This happends with most games at the momment. Apperently in the next release more games will be able to run. But there is nothing you can really do at the moment to fix it.

Ah ok. Yeah i let it run all night to see if it was jsut really really slow but after teh intro it jsut stops on the black screen. Oh well not a big deal. Cant wait for the next release guys. Its gonna be awsome for sure.