What's new

System

Legan

Are where anyone who play games on Chanka, and his CPU speed under 2.0 ggz?
because i try to run chanka on 1.8ggz and it doesn't work

Last edited:

Strange

Yeah - there is many people who playing on CPU lower than 2Ghz...
BTW what is your problem? And what about your full sestem configuration?

OP
L

Legan

i have intel pentium 4 1.8, 256rdram, geforce4mx440
and when i run chanka and want to start game/configure controls my comp does not respond, and i can only restart it with reset 8-((

Yo. Change your VGA :) (jk :D). Hmm. Or try some other (older driver). Nvidia sux in this, I had 103 fps in futuremark in the 4the test with the olders drivers for my FX5900 not overclocked and about 170 fps for overclocked. With newest drivers I have barely 20 fps non overclocked and 'bout 70 with overclocked.(I'm aware of that that this test is for pixel shaders 2.0+, but it's only as pattern, it affects whole performance...and yes I know that n vidia sux hard in pixel shaders...btw...I played half life 2 beta :p it's nice and smooth...ati sux :D...nvidia 4ever!). Hmm. Try it :). It might work :). And also try to install SP2 or SP1a. It helps a bit in stability, even 4 chankast :). Good luck :)

Last edited:
OP
L

Legan

Suddenly it started to respond, but when I enter yhe BIOS screen and hit play, ot Start->Run, then its time to game to start after Dreamcast logo, chanka crashes with error message 8-(((((

jareg

Just A Guy
Legan said:
Suddenly it started to respond, but when I enter yhe BIOS screen and hit play, ot Start->Run, then its time to game to start after Dreamcast logo, chanka crashes with error message 8-(((((

What error message
If its the IOcontrol error then use Deamon Tools 3.29