What's new

System Specs in Profiles displayed under Posts

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
cooliscool said:
Awesome, I was about to suggest its return.

Thanks Martin (&2f4u for bringing it up ;)).
Testing again, Yup now it shows, and only because I have a sig.. you were wrong martin :p

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Fix it Fix it Fix it, Fix it Fix it Fix it, Fix it Fix it Fix it *holds for breath* Fix it Fix it Fix it

Martin

Administrator
Can't be done. If you want to show your specs you need a signature.

Of course you can make your signature invisible by typing & nbsp; in the box (non-breaking space). Remove the space between & and nbsp;

Gorxon

Administrator
Hmm..I can't see it. I have signature disabled however, but if I understood you correctly that shouldn't matter?

Knuckles

could you make an option to put in over or under your sig plz? I don't like the look on mine :p

OP
2fast4u

2fast4u

knuckles, your sig makes me wanna disable animated gifs...

no offense, i just find it bloody annoying :p

Martin

Administrator
Knuckles said:
could you make an option to put in over or under your sig plz? I don't like the look on mine :p
Well, everyone else obviously prefers it on top so no. :p It would require lots of hacking just to give people that option, and unless everyone starts protesting I'll keep it at top.

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Sorry for bringing back the dead but I'd really like this feature brought to the new version of vBulletin, I hope there is plans for it. :)

Clements

Bug: I just noticed that 'Sound Card' does not appear in the PC specs, whereas all the other parts do. :)