What's new

Super Smash Brothers Version's Bad, pic inside.

Liku

Ok, look at the pic... There's a boarder that replicates anything that goes on it. Sprites are weird, I can't see the bottom of the screen, and instead of Mario being in the circle because he's off the screen he's huge in the center. Anyone have this problem? Can anyone send me a better copy? Yes, I have the real game.

WTF.jpg

In PJ64, click on help, then GameFAQ, and then select any game listed to view the FAQ about that game running under PJ64.

OP
Liku

Liku

Thanks. But... I don't meet the requirements? It's a N64 game for god sake.

LazerTag

Leap of Faith
Liku,

Just pointing out that you cannot ask for ROM files here either. It's sure to get you banned. And it does not matter if you own the real cart or not.

OP
Liku

Liku

Smiff said:
this isn't in the gamefaq. it looks like you're not using PJ64 1.5.

When I try with PJ64 1.5 It doesn't run the file, I get some sort of Error.

LazerTag said:
Just pointing out that you cannot ask for ROM files here either. It's sure to get you banned.

Ok, I didn't know. Thanks for telling me. ^_^

Master Sword

A Freakin' Old Sword
Liku said:
Thanks. But... I don't meet the requirements? It's a N64 game for god sake.
Well theres your problem right there......once you can get a better comp ;), try it again, or maybe try updating your video card drivers I know both of those things affect the game allllloottt. :sp_canada :rolleyes:

Jimbot

PJ64k Support Team
Liku said:
What's... wrong with that?

What's wrong with that my ass. To register, you had to click yes on a screen that said in big red letters, no asking for roms. You have a sticky that you were supossed to read. And, i dunno, i can't think of anything else, but there has to be something. Oh yeah, its illegal!

karth95

Lord of the Cats
the whole 24 hours thing is crap. It's copyrighted work, and as such, unless you own it, you aren't legally allowed to copy it in any way. As well, according to nintendo's new licensing, when you get a game, you don't BUY the game, you buy a license to use the one copy you have on disc or cart in no other manner, and if nintendo decided they wanted it back, you would have to give it to them.

Martin

Administrator
Don't let this turn into another of those legal babbling threads, ROMs are clearly illegal by law since it's copyrighted material. The 24 hour rule is something ROM sites made up as an excuse to offer ROMs for public download. Don't argue, it's the truth. :p

OP
Liku

Liku

Jimbot said:
What's wrong with that my ass. To register, you had to click yes on a screen that said in big red letters, no asking for roms. You have a sticky that you were supossed to read. And, i dunno, i can't think of anything else, but there has to be something. Oh yeah, its illegal!

? I was asking what was wrong with the post that just quoted my post. Not about ROM downloading.

The Khan Artist

Warrior for God
Kahenraz said:
I called up Nintendo a few years ago and asked about that 24hr bit. It's not true LoL.

Nintendo maintains it's illegal no matter what.

Fair use maintains I can transfer my legally obtained copy of a game on/into another medium.