What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Super Smash Bros. Hires- Nonexistant?

cybergeekkid

I've been googling like crazy for a good 4 hours and yet haven't found a working like to optimus_pm's ssb texture pack. can anyone tell me where to find it or reupload theirs? I just want an epic smash bros but all the links have expired...

cerebus5

I have it on my hdd. Perhaps I can upload it - can someone suggest a decent free host, or provide me an account?

OP
C

cybergeekkid

Yeah

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH.
even if it's not up yet, I'm glad you're going for it.

Megaupload is okay, but it'll expire fairly soon and/or be removed.
Mediafire doesn't seem to do that, but whatever works.

MaXiMuMMaXiMuS

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH.
even if it's not up yet, I'm glad you're going for it.

Megaupload is okay, but it'll expire fairly soon and/or be removed.
Mediafire doesn't seem to do that, but whatever works.

I've had files up on mediafire for months. They haven't expired or been removed. Just make an account and it will stay there.

cerebus5

My PC is really giving me some troubles - I think it's time to reinstall. I can't get these files to upload properly :/ Was the link I provided above sufficient?

MaXiMuMMaXiMuS

It's being weird. Won't let me see any of the chars or the submenus. What plugin should I use?

I hear Glide64 is the best. I use the latest WIP which is known instead as Glitch64 which can be found here. You might want to use one of the stable release of Glide64 though. I'm not sure which one would be best with SSB, I'm just aware that it's a very accurate plugin. Experiment with those, see if you can get it working right. Hope my input helps to some degree.

cerebus5

Well after my PC basically crashing I reinstalled and I'm working on uploading it now. I should have the link over by today.

Mediafire

Enjoy tell me if it's right.

Last edited: