What's new

Super Mario 64 help...

DarkSonic

Alright, in SM64, i cant see the number of stars i have. And there is also blocks around the trees and stuff like the wings, the bomb brothers, etc. I saw a pic that The GentleMan had and it had no blocks around everything! I have the U region mario with PJ64 v1.5 beta 1

snapshot0005.bmp

Last edited:

Malcolm

Not a Moderator
what is your system specs? include Video card, CPU speed, sound card, plugins used, etc, etc...

Give us all the information you possibly can and we'll try to give ya an answer

OP
D

DarkSonic

Intel(R) 82810E Graphics Controller
846 MHz
27 GBs
127 MBs of Ram

Last edited:
OP
D

DarkSonic

i found out how to fix it! if i go to configure graphics plugin, and click advance, there are three options unclicked. If i click all of them, the problem is fixed. and also, i can run games like max payne, half-life (i know, horrible graphics), soldier of fortune 1 and 2, alien vs predator 2 and the graphics are what they are supposed to look like

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
DarkSonic said:
i found out how to fix it! if i go to configure graphics plugin, and click advance, there are three options unclicked. If i click all of them, the problem is fixed. and also, i can run games like max payne, half-life (i know, horrible graphics), soldier of fortune 1 and 2, alien vs predator 2 and the graphics are what they are supposed to look like

All you need is Force Normal blending... The Rest dont matter... make sure you have Change blending on because that is required for this type of Video card...

Just a Player

Use Other Versions...

DarkSonic said:
Intel(R) 82810E Graphics Controller
846 MHz
27 GBs
127 MBs of Ram

I have also i810E for video, I think using Jabo Plugins with versions <=1.3 is much better.
And...Use Win2000 without updating drivers or it can't be fixed!

Most graphics are OK. (Use a smaller window for display or it would be slow.............)

However, does anyone know why Jabo Plugins with versions >= 1.4 could not work probaly in this case? And can it be fixed?

2bzy4ne1

Mmmmm....Beeeeerrrr
The plugin doesn't work well for intel cards because it is missing some of the combiners that the plugin needs in order to produce the picture. The earlier ones probably looked better because Jabo probably didn't the combiners it uses until he finished the 1.4 plugin. I know. I was a victim of this integrated graphics controller.