What's new

Super Mario 64 Hack Pack

beachlessrogue

I regrouped some of the most populars hacks of Super Mario 64 and i wanted to share with you but before posting a link i would want to have an advice and know if i`m in the good forum section.

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
It's the right place.
I don't know, what this hack pack will be so every screenshot and additional information would be appreciated.

OP
B

beachlessrogue

Video and link

Thanks for the reply,so i posted a video showing some of the best levels in super mario 64,here is it:

*snip*
the download link is here: *snip*
i will keep it updated as new hacks comes.Thanks for all

Last edited by a moderator:

MasterPhW

Nice video, the purple bar is kinda annoying, but it's a great overview and now I finally know what did you mean with hacks.
But sadly I had to remove both of them, because you are providing Roms with your downloads and a link to the Roms with your video and our rules have a strict no rom policy (even hacks are still roms!).
It's a level hack pack that was done with Toads Tool and if you change the video decription and provide the IPS link instead of the whole rom, you are free to post again (would be also better to include a little description which hacks you are providing, which work is it etc...)

OP
B

beachlessrogue

Nice video, the purple bar is kinda annoying, but it's a great overview and now I finally know what did you mean with hacks.
But sadly I had to remove both of them, because you are providing Roms with your downloads and a link to the Roms with your video and our rules have a strict no rom policy (even hacks are still roms!).
It's a level hack pack that was done with Toads Tool and if you change the video decription and provide the IPS link instead of the whole rom, you are free to post again (would be also better to include a little description which hacks you are providing, which work is it etc...)

ok,but do you know a good place where providing roms are permitted and if could you let the video?

And i am not able to create ips patches because ips format does not allow files that are 16mb or higher

ok,i upload some ppf patches but some roms are not in because of some problems with ppf studio:http://filefactory.com/file/ca00439/n/ppf.rar

in this pack(not the first),there is 6 hsuper mario 64 hacks: wacky worlds v2
Super mario 74 and with an unfinished and not released yet final release
Mario 64 and the missings stars
the wonderous worlds
And a rom made by me containing zelda 64 obj exports made with ozmav2
i will post a video if you give me permission for a video!

Last edited by a moderator:

MasterPhW

You are always allowed to create a video!
And we can link your best of hacks video here aswell, if you remove the download link from the description. Providing roms is always a copyright infraction, so it isn't possible on nearly all places. I'm sorry!
According to the Zelda obj. rom, I will "mark it" as PD, because you aren't providing original games, so it's fine for me.
Don't think that any other mod will say something against it, but I can't guarantee it.
Btw: please no double or triple posts, I merged your posts.

OP
B

beachlessrogue

You are always allowed to create a video!
And we can link your best of hacks video here aswell, if you remove the download link from the description. Providing roms is always a copyright infraction, so it isn't possible on nearly all places. I'm sorry!
According to the Zelda obj. rom, I will "mark it" as PD, because you aren't providing original games, so it's fine for me.
Don't think that any other mod will say something against it, but I can't guarantee it.
Btw: please no double or triple posts, I merged your posts.

Removed link from videos,you can check it out if you want.Also,i'm trying to patch the remaining roms.

Youtube Video (with no link):

MasterPhW

Removed link from videos,you can check it out if you want. Also,i'm trying to patch the remaining roms.
Youtube Video (with no link):http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8mHUC8Zvf8
Thanks for staying within our rules. Keep doing your hack packs and videos. There are some great Toads Tools hacks out there, but outside of the native board they are mostly unknown.
It's a shame and I give you a thumbs up for advertising it on youtube and here. :)

MuffinSlayer

When you made these levels, did you use Toad Tool v0.5.994, or is there a newer version out? It's been awhile since I played with Toad Tool, but I think I remember that there was a problem with editing the geometry of levels and adding more items than were originally present in a level. Is there a Toad Tool newer than the one posted on VL-Tone's Qubed Studios webpage?