What's new

Suggestions?

Slougi

Exactly. Or Jaz: PSO freak of the millenium :biggrin:

One more suggestion: In threads that re more than 1 site long would it be possible to put the page numbers next to the name when searching for new threads via the view new threads button?

Last edited:

bositman

I think a hierarchy system would be really great! It exists at almost every forum ive seen and it is motivation for people to post....why not and the stars mentioned above? I think it isnt very hard to implement( i think)

OP
Martin

Martin

Administrator
bositman said:
I think a hierarchy system would be really great! It exists at almost every forum ive seen and it is motivation for people to post....why not and the stars mentioned above? I think it isnt very hard to implement( i think)

Yeah, it would be cool. But that kind of system generally mean that people will spam to get their way to the top. But I've considered it, and no, it's not hard to implent. Thanks :)

bositman

Wow that was a FAST reply! Yeah youre right some people would spam for that reason...so why not make an off-topic discussion forum just like psxfanatics forum? It would be useful cause ppl go and span there instead of other threads:cool:

OP
Martin

Martin

Administrator
bositman said:
Wow that was a FAST reply! Yeah youre right some people would spam for that reason...so why not make an off-topic discussion forum just like psxfanatics forum? It would be useful cause ppl go and span there instead of other threads:cool:

I suppose that's another good suggestion :).

Well, we do have our "moved by moderators", where posts don't count towards the total post count.

OP
Martin

Martin

Administrator
bositman said:
k Martin hope the hierarchy thing will be implemented!;) and btw the upgraded board rocks!

Yeah, I'll see what I can do to please you. Right now I'm working on the templates and some Photoshop work for the user menus. I'll fit in nicely with the rest of the forum, hopefully.

Thanks for the kind words. :)