What's new

Sugestions

]Kaoru[

Okay, here are some sugestion for the next version, if they are already been/being added don't worry.
So, these are a few problems on my computer that cause or my video card, but would be easier to fix it there were some other options.
So...
1) Plugin's didn't stay the same for every game, every game you could use a different GPU each game without changing it everytime. I'm saying this becasue like I use Goldeneye... and Mario 64 for an example... I use the 1964... GPU for Mario, and Jabo's for Goldeneye... and also some different weird one for Paper Mario...

2) Frame Skip support??

3) Sexier look ;)

4) If ever posible a Master GPU plugin for every game that made it run fast, good graphics, no sound buffer?? etc..

5) ...

ra5555

N64 Newbie
I agree, we really need a emulator that can automatically change plugin for each game. With so many plugin all over the place, this will definately save lots of time.

All the Best!

:1964: :1964: :1964: :pj64:

conkerman

conkerman
i think that that's gonna be hard to do because most of these n64 emulators arent command-line based, meaning that no possible frontend to do exactly this could exist unless they are all recompiled (and partially recoded) for command-line options, which doesnt sound like it's gonna happen, so... sorry
conkerman

I see. Now I don't get why it wasn't used in other emulators. I'll test it soon.

By the way, are you re-registered or something like that?

scotty

The Great One
I admit having the good pluigns for each specific game would be good, however you have to make sure that you have every single plugin, and there would be more to work on. Every computer is different and some plugins are fine with some games even though it is not the best it still is really good (i.e. many say Azimer's .3 old driver is better than .4 beta 2, I disagree with that except for Donkey Kong 64).

nephalim

Psychic Vampire
scotty said:
I admit having the good pluigns for each specific game would be good, however you have to make sure that you have every single plugin, and there would be more to work on. Every computer is different and some plugins are fine with some games even though it is not the best it still is really good (i.e. many say Azimer's .3 old driver is better than .4 beta 2, I disagree with that except for Donkey Kong 64).

You should remember though it's impossible for each game to have it's plugin's settings remembered.
For my video card this is something that I have little or no use for. It would be very simple to implement though.