Started an XBox PRoject

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
O

Olger901

Banned
Please can anybody close this thread???

Im now really sick and tired of hearing people disbeleaving and flaming me.

Teamz

J'aime tes seins
I never meant to flame but anyway ..

Some people work in the background and when they have done something great and they are proud of it they give it to public

other people are too anxious about the possibility of maybe creating something great and most of the times these people simply dissapear or make fool of themselves

I say do something impressive, THEN you can show off without being flamed =]

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
2fast4u said:
also, olger is the guy who typed this on irc (lil log attached).

ill leave the judgment of the credibility of this guy who makes a bold claim here up to you but do you mind if im slightly sceptical about this? <_<

(images of cracked open xboxes can be found on the net as cooliscool ingeniously pointed out)

OMFG!!!

Die n00b!!!

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
Olger901 said:
Ok we are in the need of help now:
You also need to have at least a Gf3 or higher. (an 4 MX wont do!) and we might be adding a texture conversion to make it compatible with Ati Radeon. (Then you will need a 8500 or higher)

Hmm...iirc xbox games don't have to make api calls to draw graphics, might have problems there...

Slougi

Olger901 said:

Why should this be closed? I only see someone who _claimed_ to have an emu he has started with a friend called "Joe" and then suddenly change his mind about it... Also new and revolutionary.... truly l33t... <_<

(*_*)MARK

SEE YOU L8TER MASTERB8TER
Originally posted by Olger901

I dont see any flaming in this thread (except cooliscool he doesnt count :baaa: ) at all, I only see people making judgements about what you claim to be doing because you give no actual proof of xbox emulator which you have created. Also just because people dont agree with you its not flaming, this is flaming tho j00 n00bskillz suc biotch go blo ur moma. Its not intended at anyone except maybe micheal rogers, but you dont kno who he is so meh.

I 7a|k b0||0k5.:flowers:

L

Lachp30

I think the whole making an XBOX emulator with "little knowlage of c++" is a bit flimsy, but lets just wait a while and see what Olgar and Joe produce eh?<_<

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
(*_*)MARK said:
I dont see any flaming in this thread (except cooliscool he doesnt count :baaa: ) at all, I only see people making judgements about what you claim to be doing because you give no actual proof of xbox emulator which you have created. Also just because people dont agree with you its not flaming, this is flaming tho j00 n00bskillz suc biotch go blo ur moma. Its not intended at anyone except maybe micheal rogers, but you dont kno who he is so meh.

I 7a|k b0||0k5.:flowers:

I never flamed anyone. It was the whole truth. What's this about me not counting? :plain:

OP
O

Olger901

Banned
Well ur all flaming me and you are the ones not telling the truth

And believe me when this emulator is finished we won't release it only to a certain few people who helped working on it. and thats certainly NOT the FUCKING LAMERS here!

2fast4u

Olger901 said:

And believe me when this emulator is finished we won't release it only to a certain few people who helped working on it. and thats certainly NOT the FUCKING LAMERS here!

if thats so stop posting about it ^_^ seems like you are another one who is in need for attention (and nothing beyond that), so i take it you probably will keep us updated on the issue :shifty:

Martin

Administrator
Olger901 said:
OK I have had enough of the lamers here I have had enough of the People here who flame me and who just say its a fake project But I can assure you guys My emulator will never but ever see the daylight on emutalk, Emulation 64 or any such a site here

can any moderator or admin please close this thread Since this is a flame thread there is reason enough isnt there??

For the few who wanted to help you are still welcome. I tought I could found help here all I find here are a bunch of lamers who dont even give a shit.

Olger901 has been banned for disrespecting "emutalk, Emulation64 or any such site". Since he thinks we're all shit and won't release his l33t emu here, I feel he doesn't have the right to visit us either.

Status
Not open for further replies.