What's new

Start ROM automatically from outside 1964

aqs2k

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knew how to load a Rom automatically into 1964?

ie , I want to be able to just double click on the .V64 file & have it open right up & loaded into 1964.

I have tried associating it already, but it does not work.
I double click on the V64 file & 1964 just opens at the browser & sits there.

The reason i want to do this, is becasue I run a HTPC media centre, & I have found out how to launch external games from within it.. I have managed to get all my EMus going except for N64 emus using 1964.

Right now, I just want to figure out how to do it in windows, & I am confident I can edit my HTPC settings to take the change afterwards.
Does anyone have a command switch list? Would this even help me?

Let me know if anyone has any ideas.

Thanks

Dogman5

----------
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knew how to load a Rom automatically into 1964?

ie , I want to be able to just double click on the .V64 file & have it open right up & loaded into 1964.

I have tried associating it already, but it does not work.
I double click on the V64 file & 1964 just opens at the browser & sits there.

The reason i want to do this, is becasue I run a HTPC media centre, & I have found out how to launch external games from within it.. I have managed to get all my EMus going except for N64 emus using 1964.

Right now, I just want to figure out how to do it in windows, & I am confident I can edit my HTPC settings to take the change afterwards.
Does anyone have a command switch list? Would this even help me?

Let me know if anyone has any ideas.

Thanks

this is how i have mine actually. i even have the appropriate game icon! :bouncy:

Sorry, i dont know how to do it with 1964, but you would have to have some sort of option where you "Associate" the program with it. I think you may also need to make a shortcut to the game for an icon, but otherwise right click the game/shortcut and get it to open with 1964. Thats how I got it to work, substituting 1964 with p64 of course..

Jakolanten

Impossible, can only be done via some sort of external loader. 1964 cant load roms from the command line. Project64 can.