What's new

Starcraft?

bennykurns

Shitman
Hey! Anyone on this board play starcraft? If you ever wanna play a game, add me to your msn list. Also, whats your favorite race? Anyways, later. :beer:

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
I know a few here that play starcraft besides myself (although I haven't played in several weeks). My favorite race is none other than the Zerg.

Heres a replay of my most recent massive victory (although it was over a month and a half ago when I played this game). Note, I am the player on the bottom right side, colored orange. This was kind of a newbish game, as the rules were "no rush for 20 minutes", and the idiots on the other team used almost nothing but air attacks. My allies were blue and yellow, and needless to say, blue was dumber than my enemies, and yellow dropped out of the game, so it was me vs them. I was using the name "USA_Owns_Canada", and two of my enemies were canadian :happy:

P.S, the name I use is changed all the time on battle.net, like sometimes I use the name "FagsGoToHell" or "LesbianJesus". In case anybody here hasn't noticed, battle.net is the best place to start a flame war, so thats why I love to use these politicaly incorrect names, because its fun to piss these people off :happy:

(note, rename the extension from .rar to .rep)

Last edited: