What's new

Starcraft mods

Blacklord

Banned
Well i am a huge fan of starcraft but its getting kinda boring so i decided to spice it up with some mods. The only prob is the cool mods are only for win 95/98 :( . I'm desperate! I wanna find a good totall conversion mod. Can anyone help me out?

zaba_3

Blacklord said:
Well i am a huge fan of starcraft but its getting kinda boring so i decided to spice it up with some mods. The only prob is the cool mods are only for win 95/98 :( . I'm desperate! I wanna find a good totall conversion mod. Can anyone help me out?

what i have checked there isnt great mods around

OP
Blacklord

Blacklord

Banned
Oh gimme a break people! the only reasons this tread is half empty:
1.People don't play Starcraft(don't think so)
2.People think mods are copyrighted material(guess what? THEY'RE NOT!)

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
Modifications for Starcraft are only built for Windows 95 and 98. I don't think there are any methods for Windows XP, as I've tried before since I updated. Not to mention the version of Starcraft also effects this.

I don't think you'll get any help with it. You should go ask on a Starcraft forum instead.

3x3cUt0r

Soul Without Body
Blacklord said:
Oh gimme a break people! the only reasons this tread is half empty:
1.People don't play Starcraft(don't think so)
2.People think mods are copyrighted material(guess what? THEY'RE NOT!)

starcraft is still a very popular game, look at the games that will be used on WCG 2006, broodwar is there.

OP
Blacklord

Blacklord

Banned
I know it still is a popular game. And no not all mods are for 95/98. For example:1.Starcraft Ultra 2.Starcraft Versus 3.Gundam War ... Are for XP.

zaba_3

yea but mods for starcraft sucks badly.. they just change couple models and stuff. stick with normal its better i have tested