What's new

Star Wars Shadows of the Empire question

bootleg42

I want to play this game but it does not work. Which emualtor (1964 or Project64) should I use and which what plugins/setting should I use??? Please help, I'm a big Star Wars fan who want to play this classic again. I am a noob in N64 emulation so please be kind :party: .

Allnatural

It should work (with only minor issues) in both emulators. You'll need to provide more details about your problem.

OP
B

bootleg42

Got it working with the new version of Project64. Only error I found so far is that before each level, the screen blinks but when the level starts, it's fine.

OP
B

bootleg42

Actually when I get to the second level of Star Wars SOTE, the screen begins flashing nonstop. It really gets annoying. I used both Jabo's Direct3D6.1.5.1 and Rice's Video Plugin 6.1.1. None of them change anything. My sound is fine but the screen does not stop flashing and it flashes even worse when I shoot. Can someone help please?????

OP
B

bootleg42

WOW thanks. So everytime I use Jabo's plugin, if the screen falshes like it did, all I have to do is that or that tip only works for that one game??????