What's new

Star Fox Assault -- help?

KibaWolf

Hello. I have a problem in which when I use the emulator plus the GCM (unshrinked) I get no text. I also get no videos if I don't have the sound on at all(which I think is a bit strange) and I've tried going through different things, but I'm unable to get the mission briefing to show up with characters, nor get any kind of text (minus like "Press Start" and the warnings which are just images). The main logo doesn't show up or anything, and there are images of it with text upon the screenshot section of Dolphin's Forums. Does anyone have any suggestions of what to do?
I'm a..
AMD64 3200+ 2.2 ghz
1 gig RAM
NVIDIA GeForce FX 5700
Soundblaster Live! 5.1
Windows XP Professional SP2
Edit: Running Dolphin version 1.2
Anyone have any ideas or tips?

Last edited:

Pky

It can be the emulator or the gmc file. Star Fox Assault works a little(I Think). There are also some screenshot of Star Fox, i don't really know. You would have to try another file of star fox.

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
DarthDazDC said:
or just wait for the next version to come out. Usually works.

Well, I don't think there is any way to repair those errors on 1.02 [As the game's compatability has not been reported.], but as JinXD has reported for the 1.03 Beta, it seems to work fair in the new version coming soon. I'd suggest waiting, you should see a compatability increase. ^^