What's new

SSF v0.07 beta R5 is out!

linlhutz

Borisz said:
.... so it does... how the hell was THAT figured out?

I figured I'd try that new controller option to see if games that would not
respond to controller commands would now work. Some games it did (Winning Post, Mansion of Hidden Souls) some it didn't (Rayman, Virtua Racing). Then I got bored and tried it on games that would go to BIOS. Got Golden Axe working for whatever reason.

BTW the PAL version of Golden Axe seems to have less glitches that the US version.

linlhutz

ssma2005

I recently downloaded some ISO's and gave this emulator a try. It runs too damn slow on my system, however so far the emulator seems very compatible, the problem is you can't run them at a sufficient speeds on your average Pentium 4. I am running on a 2.8ghz CPU, 512mb RAM and 128MB video card w/ Radeon GPU. I would love to get more speed out of this emulator, here's hoping they can make the emulator run more efficiently on average systems...

Borisz

ssma2005 said:
I recently downloaded some ISO's and gave this emulator a try. It runs too damn slow on my system, however so far the emulator seems very compatible, the problem is you can't run them at a sufficient speeds on your average Pentium 4. I am running on a 2.8ghz CPU, 512mb RAM and 128MB video card w/ Radeon GPU. I would love to get more speed out of this emulator, here's hoping they can make the emulator run more efficiently on average systems...
The home page says that the min config is a 3ghz p4, so...