What's new

ssbm

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThaBoss

Banned
Xstriker said:
wondering if some of you booted smash bros melee, at what fps are you running? :santa:

Yes it runs. very slow. bout 3-4 fps ingame. It chrashes a lot, so its almost unplayable

OP
Xstriker

Xstriker

3d master-
ya, well KNUCKLES, i saw the compatibilty thread and it is listed no where the fps of ssbm

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
Xstriker said:
ya, well KNUCKLES, i saw the compatibilty thread and it is listed no where the fps of ssbm

Why didn't you ask in the compabitility thread then? It doesn't clutter up the forum then.

OP
Xstriker

Xstriker

3d master-
I just wanted to talk back to knuckles, always thinking he's superior just because he's a beta tester :happy: (no hard feelings) :saint:

OP
Xstriker

Xstriker

3d master-
Just like that knuckles, i saw you tested the beta of the new dolphin (screenshots), can you tell us a little about it, or is it a big secret

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
Xstriker said:
Just like that knuckles, i saw you tested the beta of the new dolphin (screenshots), can you tell us a little about it, or is it a big secret
He probably has to take permission from the authors before doing such a thing.

Knuckles

PsyMan is just right, like for my 4 swords shots, I had to get permission from FiRES to post them. I have more shots of more games and more to say but I can't , you saw FiRES also posted shots of pikmin (and other games like Luigi's Mansion and Animal Crossing on the site).

I can tell you that, it's not easy to get permission , ector doesn't mind but when it comes to FiRES .... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.