What's new

SSBM Freezes with "Using Dynarec"

-Auron-

Hi guys,

I'm having a problem with SSBM on Dolphin. I have done some research, and you need to change the language to one other than English to play. I have a version where you can't select Japanese as a language choice because it is not there. You can only choose French, English, Spanish, and Dutch, I think. But enough of that. I can get it to run with playing it in Spanish, but it is quite slow.

Then I heard that selecting the "Use Dynarec" option would increase speed. So that's what I did, and I was quite happy to find that I could get up to 7 FPS on the menus, compared to 2 before using dynarec. However, when I pressed start when I had selected my characters to play in the Lightning Melee, it freezes. Everything, including the "hand" cursor on the screen and even the FPS.

This only happens when I enable "Use Dynarec", but I think it should be solvable. Can anyone help me?

ExodusC

Marisa Stole My Precious Thing
I'm not sure if Super Smash Bros Melee will work under any circumstances with the Dynarec enabled. I could be wrong, though.