What's new

Spunky gonna love Crapssini

OP
Squaresoft74

Squaresoft74

Pceripper
LMAO.
So this pathetic drama is still going on since all that time and they still attempt spreading weird lies and acting like victims while they've been clearly caught at cheating since the start !!!
I dunno what they're smoking over there , but it must be DAMN strong. :p

Oh and it seems that my "Crapssini" calling sort of traumatized them , so excuse my Engrish for that typo. :saint:
I will try to spell it properly now :
It's "cASSini".
Did i get it right this time ?:happy:

Darkfox

That guy that does stuff.
Terrorists? Sheesh... talking about extremes to extremes. It's like a hunchback pirate calling George Washington a crooked backstabber. Or somthing along those lines.

Derek

less evil admin ;)
LOL.

"These people are clearly the dangerous sort and need to be arrested".

LOL.

Oh christ. They're really good for a laugh.

Cyberman

Trotterwatch said:
He's got a point though - most of our admins are evil :p
The worse part is they admit it!
Just LOOK at those unabashed notes beneath there nicks! :bunny:

Cyb - Pssst it's obvious... and ummm I have some beach front property in Alaska to sell you too.:saint:

Darkfox

I claim to be evil, does that count :D? But anyways, I do not really see how this classifies as "Terrorism", he never really authentically pointed out how, just used claims and possible speculations. He yet again failed to show no actual proof of existance of any of that and how it links. And if it does, it might have been a "free radical" doing it, I think I got that right... and our aim has never been to punish those who use Cassini. It is not their fault for not knowing...

ZachB

Heh,

Wow I forgot how the heck I found this thread but what an editorial gold mine!
Is this situation still festering ? Man I'd love to pick someones brain on all this..

Anyone interested ? Keith ? This would potentially be published as an investigative article if it goes well. Would love to tell this story.

edit:/Hmm, hope that doesn't sounds too "tabloid", lol

Last edited:

Darkfox

What I can give you is that Snail has taken his adminess too far and is banning anybody who even gives anything that proves against their "project" even how overall innocent the person is. In effect he's a terrorist by inflicting fear that if anybody speaks out against him he'll ban them. Isn't that in essence terrorism? By making them fear him? He's using terrorism, claiming to be a military man, and a man who can control the law. Isn't that in essence terrorism? To induce fear by forceful means?

Edit: OMG! He released a guy's IP to the public. Thats AGAINST the duties of an admin, isn't there somthing against that?

Last edited:

Cyberman

Darkfox:
If you want to have fun you can call him the Admin Nazi. :teehee:
You know it kind of seems that way doesn't it? :saddam:
I hope they get back to resource hacking all this banning is kind of boring. :sleeping:
ter·ror·ism
n.

The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a person or an organized group against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for ideological or political reasons.

Cyberman

Borisz said:
I think the best part in their forums is that they are comparing the sega saturn to god or something.
Are you suggesting they start Cashinni 'The cult of the Snail' in which Snail is the high priest and Sega Saturn's are the object of there worship? There religious mantra being 'Long Live Sega' (which unfortunately is no longer the original Sega).

Cyberman

Borisz said:
Nah, though that would be even funnier.
It's something like panzer dragoon saga being such a godly creation that it was a sin to ever release it and thats why the saturn failed, and how saturn emulators are all spawns of the devil cause they have names like "Lucifer" and "Satan".

http://s3.invisionfree.com/Cassani_Forums/index.php?showtopic=311&st=0
You do realize guests can't view the Crashini forums? Thus I can't view it. Perhaps you could take a screen cap and post that?

The Cult of the Snail .. has a funny ring to it. I hope he smiles when he hears this stuff gotta laugh at things in life I always say. :D

I would like to see Panzer Dragoon Saga myself at least the intro LOL. (inside joke).

Cyb

Borisz

You could easily set up an account with a fake email, they can't catch you and delete it as long as they don't have your IP.

Hawq

Cyberman said:
You do realize guests can't view the Crashini forums? Thus I can't view it. Perhaps you could take a screen cap and post that?
Funnily enough I took a few caps of that thread a few day back thinking it might get deleted or edited over there, enjoy:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Cyberman

I'm glad Zero is his psuedonym.. that was nothing short of..
"Welcome to the land of Odd"

Personally I've not been able to play Panzer Dragoon so.. I can't say if it's good bad or indifferent. I have played Xenogears so does that count? :D (LOL)

In any case I wish team Cassini good luck in doing something.. I'm just not sure what the something they are doing is.. other than acting kind of defensive and making everyone scratch there head and think they are somewhat insane.

Ok this stuff gets me to change the name to 'Cracksini' instead.

Cyb

Last edited: