What's new

Space Station Silicon Valley problem

Cyb0rg

I use the latest version of Project 64(1.6),and I have the video plugin Jabo's Direct3D8 1.6(the one that came with the emulator).I have a powerful computer,with NVIDIA GeForce 7950 GX2 graphics card,4GB RAM,and AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual 4600+ 2,41 Ghz processor,so I have on full anisotrophic filtering and antialiasing,and high resolution(tried putting it all down to crap,it didn't change a thing).Now my other games(Diddy Kong Racing,Super Smash Brothers 64,Perfekt Dark, and Megaman 64) work perfectly fine,but my Space Station Silicon Valley works really bad.It's hard to explain,but basically things dissapear from the screen(they are there,but invisible),parts of the screen,or parts of objects goes black etc.Any solutions?

Last edited:

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
This is a known issue with Jabo's plugin. Use a 3rd party plugin like Glide64.

And for the love of everything that is holy on this board, do not mention where you got illegal roms, let alone ask for another site where to find more.

OP
Cyb0rg

Cyb0rg

Ok,thanks.I edited my post.Should have read the rules(that one about not being allowed to ask people to contact you outside the forums though is the dumbest thing I have ever heard).Anyway,I'm gonna try Glide64.Thanks Agozer.

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
that rule is hard to enforce as anyone can easily contact you at anytime should they know what they are doing....