What's new

Source or lib files for N64 audio plugins?

Ez0n3

Sup,

I'm trying to add more audio plugins to Surreal64 (abandoned) for XBOX. I fixed a few bugs and I added support for multiple audio plugins, but finding the source or lib files is another story.

Surreal 1.0 has an Azimer plugin I believe (I think an old one). Team XXX replaced that one with a JttL plugin (not sure which versions) because at the time - Surreal only supported 2 plugins (basic (RSP?) and one other).

I've added the No Sound plugin to XXX and I'm thinking of implementing the old Azimer plugin from 1.0 also for a total of 4 audio plugins.

I'm just wondering if there's newer versions of these plugins that can be updated a bit? I've searched high and low and all I can find are DLL's :(.

I need it in lib or source format in order to add them to Surreal (I think - that's how they have it set up).

The JttL plugin has the source, but like I said - I'm not sure what versions it is. The Azimer plugin from 1.0 has the lib file and no source. To make it more confusiong, they are both named JttL :crazy:.

The Surreal team(s?) are long gone. Asking a brick wall yields far more results...

Anybody know where I can get some updated libs or source for the audio?

Thanks