What's new

sound

E

emuguy

it seems on all the roms i have that the sound is slightly out of sync from the action. for example in mario 64 i jump and when u land u dont hear the sound of his feet hitting the ground at the same time. it like a second or 2 later. how do i solve this?

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
what are your system specs? if you use azimers audio, reduce the buffer level, though it will solve this, audio will crackle and sound like crap.

OP
E

emuguy

my specs are amd athlon xp1600+ 1.4ghz
512mb pc133 ram
sis730 64mb gfx
im not sure about the sound card but i think it is an sis onboard. not sure though

Dogman5

----------
Sound Buffer never bothered me.

Some games have better sound buffers then other I think.

Zelda OOT and MM barely have any delays in buffer, while some games like Conkers and Perfect Dark have alot of delay in buffers, i have noticed.

I would just leave it, its not really a big deal ;)

OP
E

emuguy

it is in turok 3 mate. its that bad u see josh talking in the cutscene but u here that birds voice

Saicho

ive got the exact same problem with alot of other games aswell (for example Pokemon Stadium)

Any setting i may have overseen ?

sys specs are :
xp2000+
512ddr
win2k pro
pj64 1.5

plugin
audio = jaob 1.5
video = d3d6 1.5

Master Sword

A Freakin' Old Sword
do you have the sync game to audio checked on? i noticed i had the sound problem till i turn this on its under the audio plugin for jabo's 1.5 (or 1.4 i dono)

Saicho

yeh tried that one aswell...

hmm well im still trying to work aorund with the settings.
looked up alot of boards concerning the best way to emulate n64 games through pj64 (or 1964) and im still working with some stuff... ill let ya'll know when ive found the best way (for my sys specs :)) to emulate n64 games :)