What's new

Sound sync

ILR

When I was watching the opening to Banjo Kazooie I noticed that the sound was off, and the further I watched the worse it got. It's not really important if it continues, but if someone has the solution already then that would be great. I use Azimer's Audio plugin.

gokuss4

Meh...
try a different plug-in thats the only suggestion i have for you since jabo direct sound plug-in supports more.

OP
I

ILR

Hmm.. I'm beginning to think that it's just me with this problem. Becuase I ran Mario (which was said to have perfect emulation) and I still get sound problems. My sound card is a Creative Labs SoundBlaster 128

OP
I

ILR

heh.. if it's anything then it's that I have too much :D

Athlon 1.4 Ghz
256 mb ram
Geforce 3 Ti200

Azimer

Emulator Developer
I am investigating this behavior... note... 1964 doesn't suffer from this...

Glowstick

i noticed it too and I belive that ultahle has great sound sync..
I though it was a problem in 1.3 but guess its in 1.4 ass well..
HMMMMMMMMMMM.....

dolarsrg

Sound

I have the same problem..... It should be a Plugin Problem... But Banjo-Kazooie have a lot of speed problems???

OP
I

ILR

Re: Sound

dolarsrg said:
I have the same problem..... It should be a Plugin Problem... But Banjo-Kazooie have a lot of speed problems???

Yeah, it's wierd. Banjo Kazooie runs at 60fps, but the game itself is so damn choppy, I don't know why.

Allnatural

Re: Re: Sound

ILR said:

Yeah, it's wierd. Banjo Kazooie runs at 60fps, but the game itself is so damn choppy, I don't know why.
It's a known issue in the core. Zilmar explained it once, but I can't remember what he said.