What's new

Sound problems with Conker:BFD

Irish Clover

I have problems with the sound. It plays fine with the sound turned off. but when the sound is on the performance drops and the video and sound stutter. I have been playing without sound fine like I said but I would much rather play with sound if at all possible.

Oh yea, I'm using Rice's 5.6.0 and Azimer's v0.40 beta2 those have worked the best.

If anyone has a better setup or anything that would help please do. Thanks in advance.

OP
I

Irish Clover

Sorry, I thought your cpu info automatically showed up if it was on your profile. Well it should be on my signature now

Qun Mang

nuqDaq 'oH puchpa''e'
Irish Clover said:
Sorry, I thought your cpu info automatically showed up if it was on your profile. Well it should be on my signature now

Actually anyone can see ones specs if they click on the username, assuming the specs were entered. I guess gandalf forgot to do that. :p

I seem to remember that at one point specs were automatically shown in the signature area. Was this lost in an upgrade or am I remembering some other message board?

And yep, that 800MHz processor will give you slowdowns with audio enabled. My 1.1GHz slows down on many games as well, including CBFD.

OP
I

Irish Clover

Its better now. Runs ok with occasional slowdowns. You can now actually understand what they are saying. I am using the new glide64, Jabo's DirectSound 1.5 and the RSP found with mupen64.

My computer sucks, its going on four years old. But thankfully I'm getting an AMD 64 and more ram in the next week (sendind order in today) from newegg. That processing jump should fix the slow computer audio problems then shouldn't it.