What's new

Sound problems for zelda WW

PrOnEIIChAo$

Hello, well first I'd like to say ty dolphin team for your wonderful emulator. It's amazing what programmers can do nowadays.

Well I was just wondering, I'm not getting any sound at all for zelda WW, in which I can't find any previous threads about this. I haven't tried any other games....I've always been a zelda fanatic. So i'd like to at least get this one running decent first. My FPS is fine...stable enough for gameplay, yet still no sound. I have the needed spec's....I have enabled, HLE audio, DTK music, and have tried both 48000 and 44100 for the sample rate. The sample dumping area is greyed out and I have no other options open accept, ANTI-gapping...which it says is "dangerous." IS there another plugin I'd need to get this working? Or is this just normal? I don't nessisarly need sound to play but it would be awsome if i could.

~ALL THIS TORMENT, ALL THIS PAIN, ALL THIS HATRED, F1LL3D W1T R4G3, Cau$e A RioT, Let Michief Rein, PrOnEIIChAo$, DrOvEIn$aNe~

Knuckles

There is no sound in "Nintendo" made games (Zelda, Mario, Pikmin, etc.)

Cobrax1884 said:
hmm, i get sound, even tho the fps is about....1-4? :D
But i havent tested that game....yet :)

then don't post if you don't have anything usefull to say.

OP
P

PrOnEIIChAo$

Do you know why that is? is it who ripped it...Or if i ripped it myself it wouldnt have sound either im gathering. kind of a copy right protection thing?

Knuckles

it's just that Devs didn't yet find a way to emulate these games sound since they use a different "way" for their sound. The only way to get sound would be for Devs to found out how it works and emulate it.