What's new

sound problem with tarzan

enriquemu

I am using 1964 0.8.5 and in Disney's Tarzan I don't have sound, I have tried with several plugins like Azimer's Audio v0.40 beta 2, Azimer's Audio c0.30(old driver), Basic Audio Plugin 2.0 for 1964, Jabo's DirectSound 1.40, Jabo's DirectSound 1.5, zilmar's Audio Plugin.
:down: any suggestions?

Knuckles

This is a know issue. There is no really way to get sound for the moment.

I think is a RSP problem like Resident Evil right?

Remote

I don't have a clue for why it's not working but since you have tried alot of different plugins, and since they all lack MusyX support I bet that could be the reason for why you don't get any audio.

Try the no sound plugin, and if it works you wont get a performance trade off. No need to try to emulate sound if you already know it's not going to work.

zorbid

In PJ64, you can get the sound to work by using the RSP.dll and Jabo's lle, or Azimer's 0.40b2 (and maybe any other sound plugin, since when you use the RSP.dll (uncheck "send dlist to the audio plugin" in the RSP settings), the audio plugin is only responsible for the output, not for the sound generation...

I've never tried it in 1964, but it should work too. It makes the game very unstable, though (it is impossible to complete the first level).