What's new

Soul Calibur Screenshots

Neospy

NSISTING on nVidia
Okay, this game looks like a dreamcast is running it! A little slow on the FPS, and that select character bug --- but still!! Look at the shots!

ko.png

moresfx.png

sfx.png

winner.png

menu.png

Neospy

Pics had to be resized - thats why one is big and rest are small!

Soothsayer

er..next version? Last I heard on Usenet, it was discontinued. Its pretty apparent the authors have moved on to bigger (and better) things.

T-Kimura

Soothsayer said:
er..next version? Last I heard on Usenet, it was discontinued. Its pretty apparent the authors have moved on to bigger (and better) things.

like?

hate it when people spread flase information.

KingSky

Yeah it's true there will never be next version, the authors have all found real jobs that actually pay money and have given up on wasting time on making free software. It was good while it lasted. But seriously you guys have to wake up and stop dreaming about a next version.

smcd

OH YEAH?!! Well I know that the only people that know the status of Chankast are the authors themselves and everyone who's spraying useless babble needs to stuff it. *wishes this thread were closed*

Soothsayer

It was in one of the the emulators.arcade groups if memory serves. Prior to that I had my doubts..i mean cmon, not even a speck, flake, or residue of info or updates from the authors? Seriously, they have gone on to other things. Nothing dishonorable or insulting about that. They put out a great emu, and it was time to move on. Just enjoy what we have.

-indecisive-

your newsgroup info is wrong. and there has been a bit of an update recently. read the post by garrofi, a final version will be released along with the final source code.

btw neospy, increase your fps by overclocking the cpu(+ key)