What's new

Soul Calibur Issue with Chankast

Oman87

Hi guys,

I'm new to forums in general, but I'm having an issue with soul calibur on my chankast. I get a good fps rate but everything seems to be in polygons. Does anyone know what to do about this?

Thanks

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Yes, that's the issue. No, there's no way around it. The problem is that said chip does not support hardware-based T&L, causing multicolored polygons and corrupt graphics.

EDIT: You might want to give a tool called 3DAnalyze a try and enable "emulate hardware T&L caps" or something similar. This supposedly forces your video card to handle all T&L stuff in software rather than hardware, mitigating the problem. Also, this bypass trick is done in software, so emulation speed may drop depending on the overall specs of your system.

Note that using 3DAnalyze is not a foolproof solution.

Last edited:
OP
O

Oman87

That sucks. Thanks for the help. If a way around this does at some point come up please keep me informed. Thanks again!!

OP
O

Oman87

Thanks for that edit. I'll check that out when I go home and let you know if it works. Thanks yet again!!

OP
O

Oman87

Lame!!

3D Analyze didn't work!! The game ran exactly the same. I'll try playing with the settings a little more. If anyone knows anyway other way at all or what I should be setting 3DAnzlyze that I'm not doing please let me know. Screw Intel and their inegrated video cards!!

spartan

3D Analyze didn't work!! The game ran exactly the same. I'll try playing with the settings a little more. If anyone knows anyway other way at all or what I should be setting 3DAnzlyze that I'm not doing please let me know. Screw Intel and their inegrated video cards!!

why dont u just get a new video card? anything is better than an intel itergrated card.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
I'm guessing he has a laptop, in which case he doesn't have much of a choice. then again, Intel is known for striking deals with desktop computer manufacturers as well, although Intel's chips are far more prevalent in laptops.