What's new

soul calibur 2 how to make it work?

OP
E

Eru

I need this soulc calibur to work, come on, nobody got it wotking?

songoko1

I don`t understand why people don`t test games such Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance. This is awesome game, maybe better than Soul Calibur 2. I ask people who has this game, please try this amazing game and write to this thread or send me private message, if this game show something.
Thank you.

kostooch

Baaaad uncklefucker ;]
songoko1 said:
I don`t understand why people don`t test games such Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance. This is awesome game, maybe better than Soul Calibur 2. I ask people who has this game, please try this amazing game and write to this thread or send me private message, if this game show something.
Thank you.
Heh, this is topic about PLAYING Sc2 on the emulator, not "SC2 vs. MK:DA or others...".

OP
E

Eru

Well Im into this fighting games, I will borow MK DA and we will see if it works. Cant wait for MK5...
There are so few fighting games for PC now ;( and there used to be so many.

Trotterwatch

Eru, here is a great little tip :) Go buy a Gamecube.

The games will work 100% as they should, and you can play all of your MK games.

And don't worry, I don't charge a consultation fee on this advice! (even though I should)

songoko1

To Eru: Thanks Eru!
Yea, I don`t understand why don`t make some fighting games on PC. If they make Soul Calibur 2 or Mortal Kombat 5, it would be sure most selling games on PC, because since Mortal Kombat 4 there wasn`t any 3D fighting game on PC.:( If you like fighting games too, I recommend you Guilty Gear X. I thought this 2D fighting game is only on PS2 and Dreamcast but they make it on PC too but no one knows it. Really amazing game with great graphics, gameplay, sound and music. But know I playing Soul Calibur on Chankast every day. :bouncy: Best fighting game I have ever played. :phone:

Last edited:

JinXD

Kiantsu said:
april? mmm you mean inocents day? in Spain is 28, December
Well, i'm not sure if it's the same idea as your 'inocents day'? Every year on April 1st people make practical jokes on each other and if you don't manage to make one before noon, you are classed as a fool. Usually the media get involved so you get jokes in the newspapers and on television. That's what happens in the UK anyway!

OP
E

Eru

Trotterwatch said:
Eru, here is a great little tip :) Go buy a Gamecube.

The games will work 100% as they should, and you can play all of your MK games.

And don't worry, I don't charge a consultation fee on this advice! (even though I should)
Why are u even making an emulator for gamecube? u can play all things on gamecube anyway :term: And I would buy playstation 2, becouse of Tekken.

OP
E

Eru

songoko1 said:
To Eru: Thanks Eru!
Yea, I don`t understand why don`t make some fighting games on PC. If they make Soul Calibur 2 or Mortal Kombat 5, it would be sure most selling games on PC, because since Mortal Kombat 4 there wasn`t any 3D fighting game on PC.:( If you like fighting games too, I recommend you Guilty Gear X. I thought this 2D fighting game is only on PS2 and Dreamcast but they make it on PC too but no one knows it. Really amazing game with great graphics, gameplay, sound and music. But know I playing Soul Calibur on Chankast every day. :bouncy: Best fighting game I have ever played. :phone:
Thnx I will try that game out. Yes there is a lack of fighting games for PC :)

Trotterwatch

Eru said:
Why are u even making an emulator for gamecube? u can play all things on gamecube anyway :term: And I would buy playstation 2, becouse of Tekken.
First of all > I am not making it

Second > Emulators are not just made so that people who are too tight to buy the actual console can play all the games for free

Comprende?