What's new

Sorry folks, but a Chankast n00b in trouble... who'da thunk?

Phroday

Ive used Daemon tools to mount a game. Ive tried both Ready 2 Rumble 2 and Street Fighter 3 First Strike. On all the Chankast emulators I keep getting the damned clock set screen every time. I set the clock and bam! right back to it. What could be the problem?

Please Help
Struggling in Ohio

cuda7171

Banned
did you select the plugins . dont use the xxx ones that are default(i use elsi and cdrom). set drive to vitual drive letter. is daemon ver 3.29? i use alcholol 120,better fps. run the aspi installer in faq section make sure the aspi is up to date and matching. use a compatible self boot cdi,non echelon is better.uncheck read only for vms and bios/flash. restart. run chankast .25 what happens?

IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT THE PLUGINS WITH xxx are for XP!!!!!
what OS do you use?

did it make a blue swirl(way it shoul be)?or did it just appear then to bios menu(bad)?does it save your settings?a bunch of endless i/o errors..bad, no EEC..very bad

not to rub it in ,but im playing jet grind radio,and it almost perfect. you will get it. take the time to learn about it, in the FAQs. this one is worth it. my PC is starting to look like a high end system,i cant wait for the next one.

i have..
2000 on a
asus8e 3200+xp
512 3200stick 400fsb
geforce4 msistarforce 64 x8
maddog dvd/cdrw 48x24x
virtual mounting on alcohol 120
no computer expirience!

Last edited: