What's new

Soon New Azimer audio PLUGIN for 1964

iq_132

Banned
Ok.. Why did you post this? If you go to new posts, you'll get that thread also!!! This is really useless...

Valek

Give this guy(?) a break...its one bad post, dont bite his(?) head off. It can atleast help people that only check the 1964 forum.

Duncan

N64 Addict
lol, ok guys, dont pull out any guns or anything :) True at least the peeps who dont visit the Apollo forum can get this news, and Azmier does some great work, got nothin but love for the man, things are progressing rapidly, and the new plugin will be a great addition :)

OP
lasly

lasly

Joe Silvera
RPGlover12

Appolo forum is less visited than 1964.

It's a related 1964 news so I posted it there.

Trotterwatch

spammer its not just for 1964, its for any n64 emu that uses the zimilar spec

Stez

Erm it's going outside of the Zilmar spec though, as it was deemed too restrictive - and thus for the moment it is indeed just going to be a 1964/Apollo issue.

Trotterwatch

Well I would like to imagine that the Zilmar spec will evolve into the Zilmar/Azimer/Jabo (or whatever spec), and that PJ64 along with all other emulators will adopt this standard.

iq_132

Banned
I thought that Azi posted that it will be backwards (Zilmar spec) compatible...
...1964 compatibility and full speed, and <b>backwards compatibility</b> with <b>zilmar's audio specification</b>...

RPGlover12

Duncan said:
lol, ok guys, dont pull out any guns or anything :) True at least the peeps who dont visit the Apollo forum can get this news, and Azmier does some great work, got nothin but love for the man, things are progressing rapidly, and the new plugin will be a great addition :)
yeah i have to agree with that also someone should do somethin like tha tin pj64 coz some ppl still dont check 1964 and check pj64 and some who dont check all at all ,
and sorry lasly maybe u were right in postin that thread :)

Trotterwatch

He did post it will be backwards compatable, but I would think that it wouldn't work as well when in that failsafe type mode?

As such to get the most benefit out of this, the Emulator will have to have a few modifications.