What's new

Sonic Adventure 2

OP
P

Pjstaab

well i guess i kinda figured out why they are like that. intergrated grafix :(
I have a dual core, ht 300 ghz, p4 800mhz fsb, 1mb L2 cache, 512 ddr dual channel ram (128mb dedicated to graphics, and a 200gb sata 7200 rpm hd.
i also have a pci express x16 slot but pci express cards are so much i dont have a card for teh slot
oh yeah win xp home sp2
http://www.freewebs.com/pjstaabscreatures/my comp.txt heres dxdiag info

Last edited:

Metalslug

lol for me you are very very lucky ... i have nvidia 5200a nd i see the blue stupid screen.... but if i go to the video options, and select WIREFRAME, i can play, i can see sonic, i can move but...

look

22eea5zl.jpg

asdasd7eb.jpg

asdswe2vd.jpg

Wonderful and great, right :D :down:

:crazy:

Last edited:

Flash

Technomage
Metalslug said:
lol for me you are very very lucky ... i have nvidia 5200a nd i see the blue stupid screen.... but if i go to the video options, and select WIREFRAME, i can play, i can see sonic, i can move but...

Buy Radeon 9550 - it costs just a little more than ice cream :)

codemasterdavis

It freeze halfway through, I guess we Gforce users are screwed til the creators decide to fix the problem. I have one useless file on my PC now, like the emulator, just cannot play the ISO I wanted.

Wire frame is better then nothing I suppose.

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
That's what happens when you try to run a game on hardware that it wasn't developed to run. I can run Sonic Adventure 2 without any single problem even though my PC has a GeForce card.

codemasterdavis

my PC is an Emachines, with an awsome graphics card, Geforce, a Pentium 4 proccessor,
2 512 RAM sticks, 80 gig hard drive(need a bigger one.) and Window XP another thing that sucks is my sound card is on board and it sucks, its ok this system suits most of my needs well, just no SA2.

Metalslug

That's what happens when you try to run a game on hardware that it wasn't developed to run. I can run Sonic Adventure 2 without any single problem even though my PC has a GeForce card.

WHAT THE HELL O_O WHAT YOU DO FOR RUN SA2 WITHOUT ANY SINGLE PROBLEm? What pc do you have? My pc never has problem with emulation, roms, emulator °_° any single emulators ( who work really ) work and worked nicely from the first day i have it ( i remember, when i was playing metal slug 3 who doesn't run at my old 333 mhz )... but this not °_° i have a Athlon 2800+ 2.08 GHZ, 518 Ram, Windows XP professional SP 1 but you can see it better here

asiodnasuindas0vj.jpg

sORRY 4 the bad english, but, and you can see it in the img, i'm italian :p

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
Metalslug said:
WHAT THE HELL O_O WHAT YOU DO FOR RUN SA2 WITHOUT ANY SINGLE PROBLEm?
I've put the disk on my Dreamcast. Try it, it runs fullspeed all the time without a single graphical or Sound error.

OP
P

Pjstaab

so no fixes just get a new grafix card? grr i only have a pci express slot and those cards cost like $400 and thats how much my pc cost

Metalslug

I've put the disk on my Dreamcast. Try it, it runs fullspeed all the time without a single graphical or Sound error.

WOW ! COOL !

BUT..

TOO EASy... :D i understood you can play SA2 with chanka in your pc :) sorry

codemasterdavis

I just wont bother with it, until I get a dreamcast, so, what do I do to get the burned games to run on the dreamcast, not asking where to get anything just want to know how, if asking this is against the rules the I apologize.

Metalslug

OKOKOK i understand, until i have a new video card, i must going at one of my friends PC who don't have a GEFORCE ( i'm gonna hate this )

-TOMA

Noob!!
Well, i think i'm a rather unlucky guy as i have a problem none has spoken of until now.
I've got an athlon sepmpron 2400 mhz with an ati radeon 9550. I can play lots of game but still Sonic Adventure 2 freezes in the first stage after a while. I tried to switch to wireframe right before it but with no avail. Dunno what to do. Any suggestion?