What's new

Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 problems.

Deadrocks

The only noticeable problem besides some side glitches, which don't mess with the gameplay, but when I go to Mystic Ruins or w/e it's called Chankast freezes, now I read something ti lower my CPU to 50. Does that mean when the game starts and asks you to put is at 50 or 60 Mhz? I did that and it still froze.

The problem I have with Sonic Adventure 2, is when I actually play the game it's just two colors on the screen, and they change color. And that's all I see. I CAN see what is going on if I put it into Wireframe mode, but I would prefer not to play that way.

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
It means that you have to set the Dreamcast CPU to 50% with +/-.

btw, You wouldn't happen to have an nVIDIA card, would you?

OP
D

Deadrocks

Yes, I do. AHA! I need to find that link that explained the details of that.

How would I change the Dreamcast CPU to 50%?

I also noticed when playing my directional keys for forward and backward lean to the left...

Last edited:

Agozer

Yes, use the plus and minus keys on they keypad to adjust the CPU. There aren't that many keys on the keyboard that are labeled as + or -.

OP
D

Deadrocks

No you haven't told me. Yes I press + or - but, which screen, task manager, someplace on Chankast?

Agozer

Well, if you are playing a game in Chankast and we're talking about adjusting the Dreamcast's speed, then the most logical place would be to adjust it from within Chankast when it's running.