What's new

somthin from a newbie on ogre battle

the muhahaha

nice to meet you all, i'm a new member. i hope we can have a good time together!

well, i'm new to n64 emu, and when i wanted to play the ogre battle 64, it seemed to me that the pics are somehow corrupted, mainly the characters. they are just blac, sometimes a block of rectangle. but it's still playabe. would anyone mind telling me whether it's my prob of the plugs or the rom is corrupted? i spent 3 hours downloading it with my 56k modem...thankx.:cry:

Remote

the muhahaha said:
nice to meet you all, i'm a new member. i hope we can have a good time together!

well, i'm new to n64 emu, and when i wanted to play the ogre battle 64, it seemed to me that the pics are somehow corrupted, mainly the characters. they are just blac, sometimes a block of rectangle. but it's still playabe. would anyone mind telling me whether it's my prob of the plugs or the rom is corrupted? i spent 3 hours downloading it with my 56k modem...thankx.:cry:

The black characters are due to the plugins, it is not fixable...

OP
T

the muhahaha

would anyone ever played this game tell me the best environment to play this game...such as the plugs...and the settings...i really want to play this...this is my most beloved game on 64...

Trotterwatch

There is no best environment I am afraid, it will crash or have corrupted graphics regardless.

You'll have to wait for another plug-in that's compatable with the game, or alternatively Nemu 0.8 may run it