What's new

Someone please do a working emulator for Banjo-Tooie,Ogre Battle 64 & Resident Evil 2

OP
G

gogogo

$62,000 it's too much for me!

My bank A/C only got $4,000 something, You know. That's too much for me:cry: $62,000 US dollar!?

I think I'll never request anymore. Maybe, the best way is to buy the real N64 console and 3 of the game.???

Azimer

Emulator Developer
Re: $62,000 it's too much for me!

gogogo said:
My bank A/C only got $4,000 something, You know. That's too much for me:cry: $62,000 US dollar!?

I think I'll never request anymore. Maybe, the best way is to buy the real N64 console and 3 of the game.???

I agree completely! Unlike the Warez "scene", we have to put a lot of real work into what we do. Unlike the Warez "scene", we do this for a purpose other then emulating requested games. And also unlike the Warez "scene", we aren't giving in to the pirates. So grab yourself an N64 (cheap) and those three games. Should only cost ~$300 tops.

flow``

flow``
300? yea, if you get everything factory sealed from a store maybe.. i'd say ~130 would catch it on ebay

lightknight

better yet get a v64jr and download the rom into it from your pc! or just wait ...i

still have alot more work and testing to do on bt in my simulator in1964! i am useing a v64jr and a cd vr64 with my pc to upload and download the data from the n64!to get it to go! heres a screen shot of it runing! thats how i am doeing it..