What's new

Someone clever help me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rob_l_f

OK, I got a problem. I just got Tony Hawk's 1 and was using it with 1964, worked fine, but no sound. I went into the audio settings and I saw this thing that said "works well on 1964". I tried it, and the sound worked, but the video was slowed right down. I turned off the sync audio & video thing, that made the video fine, but the audio mega fast!!! What do I do?

I'm using Jabo's Direct3D7 video and Azimers Audio v.0.4 Please help me or I'll kill you all!!! :term:

PS 1964 Rulz :1964:

rob64

Banned
tony hawk 1

why don't u try downloading all the sound plugins i would suggest the old driver of the one your using or use project 64 that should run fine i had a problem with zelda 2 it seems that 1964 still has a lot of errors that still need ironed out

ROB 64

OP
R

rob_l_f

Errr... Hello, I start a thread about an Emulator, how do you perverts manage to turn that into something gay?

crhylove

Banned
LOL

as a "big business" mormon, i find this material HIGHLY DISTURBING. and i'm totally offended by it's off topic nature. You're all going to rot in outer darkness!!

ROFL

:stupid:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Re: LOL

crhylove said:
as a "big business" mormon, i find this material HIGHLY DISTURBING. and i'm totally offended by it's off topic nature. You're all going to rot in outer darkness!!

ROFL

:stupid:
Cut it out, dammit.
This's not Talk of the Town.
We're gonna help him or let it be, mmkay? I do think Tesla agrees with me.

OP
R

rob_l_f

OK people, lets settle down and store our urges to show pictures of Gays and Fat women. If you wanna talk about sick stuff, go to a sick website, not a message board for an N64 emulator.

OP
R

rob_l_f

OK people, lets settle down and store our urges to show pictures of Gays and Fat women. If you wanna talk about sick stuff, go to a sick website, not a message board for an N64 emulator.

PS notice how it's the canadian that post pictures of puffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.