What's new

Some words about 1964 0.9.9

Burglar

Hello !!!

First of all, sorry for my English...
-------------------------------------
a) For me, Conker's Bad Fur Day is the best game for N64. So, I try it first with new version of 1964. But it slower than in old 1964 0.8.5 (I can't normal play this game on my computer). I used different plugins and it didn't help. I want to ask, why new version of emulator with this game show worst results than previous version ?
b) Turok 2 - Seeds of Evil - Kiosk restart in the episode where man jump out of a teleport gate.
c) Worms - Armageddon, Banjo-Tooie and DK64 show better results with new version of 1964.
d) When I use Automatic CF Timing Adjust and Automatic Frame Skip, 1964 0.9.9 sometimes lock up and only Ctrl-Alt-Del can help.
e) Why column "Size" in 1964 0.9.9 has another values than column "Size" in 1964 0.8.5 ?

Thanx... Bye !!!

Clements

Yep, for me in CBFD, Conker flickers every so often (using Jabo's of course) and is much slower than in PJ64 for me. Perhaps when Rice's plugin supports the game properly, 1964 will too.

Also, if you are using the auto-CF it can destabilise certain games that require special timing, so could cause a crash.

Rice

Emulator Developer
I guess you were using CF=5 for 0.85. It is using CF=2 from the official INI for 0.99. This is very likely the reason why it is getting slower.

If you don't mind, then change it to CF=5, or press CTRL-5 ingame.