What's new

some real n64 mario64 mario's head screenshots

blight

if you work on a plugin or have never seen this game which i doubt - there you go :p

Last edited:

Trotterwatch

sheik124, curb your attitude NOW. This is actually a very helpful thread for some people. Certainly more helpful than your childish attitude.

OP
blight

blight

hacktarux, author of an n64 emu has requested these shots - and orkin might like them as well - dunno

edit: oh wow you know how to use windows xp *click*click* let's clap for the troll shall we

Last edited:

Shinji

That first pic of yours suffers from interlacing problems, so you may wanna look into finding a way to correct that. ^.^

OP
blight

blight

Let's see if i still know where this was :)
*starts n64*

ok... it took me like 1/2 - 1 hour to find that place *lol*
i have taken shots of the blue cap and of the blue/green merged... To me it looks like alpha blended, alpha dithered (this is the effect of making alpha with a few totally transparent pixels in the texture, right?) textures... The "holes" in mario (which make him transparent) aren't constant but look like generated from noise on my real n64... i hope these shots help you a little :)

Zuzma

For some reason the invisible cap effect sorta reminded me of the 2D invisible effect on the demons in doom.

Last edited:
OP
blight

blight

yes, it is composite - i only have composite in on my tv-card :p
+ it's interlaced (but that shouldn't matter when the image doesn't change between the frame grabbed and the frame before or after it :))

Zilla

夢を見られた
If you're taking these screenshots in Linux, use TvTime.

You'll get much better quality images. :)

The Khan Artist

Warrior for God
Zilla said:
If you're taking these screenshots in Linux, use TvTime.

You'll get much better quality images. :)

Wow, looks like just what the doctor ordered. From the Why use tvtime page:

Console games never looked better

Ultimate fine-tuning for video game consoles. Experience GT3 on the PS2 in 16:9 mode or tune Mario64 for progressive output. With any system, now you're playing with power!.

Coincidence? Ot not? :D

BTW, Zilla, in your sig it says glN64 0.6.1. Is that a typo, or are you a beta tester?