What's new

some pb with roms

konio38

Hi guys im new arround this forum but im already on to gc emulator for some time but i have some questions that i need to take care.
I have updated to latest dolphin version ( i was using 1.02 ) and i recently downloaded the super mario strikers.gcm but when i tryed to run it it doesnt work i tryed an other rom for example luigi mantion and it worked at least in the menu and the movie. the point is when i try to run super mario strikers the screen guets white and it stays that way. can anyone help me?
ps my fps rate on most game is usulay between 5 and 10 rarly i get to 15.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Have you considered the fact that Super Mario Strikers might not be supported by Dolphin?

OP
K

konio38

yes but i have already seen in this forum screenshots of super mario strikers runing on dolphin

[SS] Starscream's generic dolphin response.

1) Dolphin's emulation is too slow and will not play games fast enough to enjoy like you can on the Gamecube.
2) If you happen to find a game that loads dolphin will not play the game fast.
3) It does not matter what screen shot you saw of the game dolphin will not play the game fast.
4) At this time there is no point in using the dolphin emulator other than testing a few games for no apparent reason.
5) Everyone comes on here asking the question you asked or one similar, there is nothing we can do to get the games to play right until a new dolphin version is released.

OP
K

konio38

i know that starcream but the thing is i have alrady saw in this forum screenshots of super mario strikers on dolphin so if someone can do it i can do it to
ps: you dont have to write that to everyone that as a pb

Do you think because you saw a screen shot that the games works perfectly? So what if the games shows up on screen for 10 seconds or not. There is no point, this emulator is not done and DOES NOT WORK. Give it a rest already.