What's new

Some news

swarmster

Didn't I already? I guess I'm the only one who does it, but I like to run other stuff in the background while I'm playing. Including listening to music.

And other reasons aside, not every game's sound is perfect.

Evrain

The Forbidden One
In fact it's true, sometimes the audio is poor during emulation, or you simply want to listen to something else. However, a Mute button isn't so useful: if you want to play a CD as background music, you can:
1. turn on your Hi-Fi
2. simply choose to do this BEFORE you start playing and select "No Audio" ^_^
Evrain

crhylove

Banned
i think a mute button is a great idea. oh wait, that makes me "the stupidest proponent of emulation ever" or something.

never mind, it's a terrible idea... wtf?

for those of us with callwave, a mute button would be way handy.

rhy

Engeljaeger

professional pessimist
:happy: what is this thread about anyway? Mute buttons? ??? *lol*
Hmm...yeah...I think a mute button will definately make 1964 the best emu ever ;)
Well...if an implimentation of a mute button is a simple thing to do...why not...:thumbsup:

Lillymon

Ninja Princess
I think Rice and/or Schibo should implement a mute button just to shut everyone up! Maybe then the more useful suggestions wouldn't be drowned out by this bizarre suggestion!

Even better, why can't one of you guys do it? 1964 is open-source after all!

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Lillymon said:
I think Rice and/or Schibo should implement a mute button just to shut everyone up! Maybe then the more useful suggestions wouldn't be drowned out by this bizarre suggestion!

Even better, why can't one of you guys do it? 1964 is open-source after all!
Of course, we should be able to do it, but what good would it do? It isn't the newest source we have, after all.