What's new

Some news

schibo

Emulator Developer
Just a quick heads up on what's up with 1964. Reports from beta testers are very promising. We've squashed the bugs (game slowdowns, feezes) that popped up in that happy-happy-joy-joy 0.8.3 release. We've also fixed some user interface weirdness, and we're in the process of adding some UI enhancements. Once that's done and tested, we'll release 0.8.4. Until we release 0.8.4 (I'd say probably within 2 weeks, but no pressure) we still recommend using 0.7.3.

Here's a preview of 0.8.4:
1964_084.jpg

OP
schibo

schibo

Emulator Developer
Home is to 1964 home page, plug is to plugins dialog, until i can possibly think of something more suitable.

JuGz

Heavy Metal Master
Great job mate, any news about Yoshi's Story? Will be it playable?
:inlove:

Boooooommm

The Wanderer
I imagined the plug meant the plug ins. Looks pretty nice. The play, pause and stop button are very convenious ;) Looks pretty good ;) Good job :) And Jugz, Yoshi is playable, there's just no video plug in that supports it (that's what I heard on one of these post around).

sirss

gauntlet ledgends

rice has gauntlet playingable as u know, with his unofficial daedalusd3d8 afew bugs in the game yet but alittle more speed would be good , anyhope fer better sound for gauntlet as it really adds to this game wizerd is about ta dieand such . congrats agin ta him till now gauntlet wasnt really playable . shure looking forward to u alls new 1964 release my wish list is fer 1 perfect gauntlet with sound and hydrothunder with sound as its perfect all but sound now . 2 great games . what more could i ask fer in n64 emulation anyway . its alote i know but i can dream cant i :plain: god bless

Eddy

I Run This
wow schibo nice toolbar, i suggested that a looong time ago. BTW schibo n rice, why not make the rom browser like pj's, it had was real sturdy (with the exception of colors), because right now, the current rom browser has the entries in incorrect positions, never remembered the divider's positions, ect.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Re: gauntlet ledgends

sirss said:
rice has gauntlet playingable as u know, with his unofficial daedalusd3d8 afew bugs in the game yet but alittle more speed would be good , anyhope fer better sound for gauntlet as it really adds to this game wizerd is about ta dieand such . congrats agin ta him till now gauntlet wasnt really playable . shure looking forward to u alls new 1964 release my wish list is fer 1 perfect gauntlet with sound and hydrothunder with sound as its perfect all but sound now . 2 great games . what more could i ask fer in n64 emulation anyway . its alote i know but i can dream cant i :plain: god bless
gauntlet legends' issues are core?
Perhaps so...it might be the core sending bad memory to the gfx plugin?

Boooooommm

The Wanderer
Why not just use the No Sound plugin? Or muting your soundcard might work :) or jsut turn your speakers off!!!!!

The Khan Artist

Warrior for God
Mute = Speaker power button

Or, if it's enabled, you can use the little speaker icon on your taskbar.

Or rig up a device that, when activated, sends 1 gigawatt or electricity directly to the sound card, effectively muting the game, and probably every other electronic device in the room.

BTW, that toolbar reminds of of Nemu...

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
The Khan Artist said:
Mute = Speaker power button

Or, if it's enabled, you can use the little speaker icon on your taskbar.

Or rig up a device that, when activated, sends 1 gigawatt or electricity directly to the sound card, effectively muting the game, and probably every other electronic device in the room.

I know what mute means, just go down to a local computer store and find a keyboard with volume control buttons and there you go, a mute and volume control right within reach...

crhylove

Banned
legends of the fallen gauntlet

i over heard azi chatting in #emulation64 about GL, and apparently it was(is current release) a core issue, and that his in house is near flawless (so far) in GL, but he needed the core fixed so he could test more thuroughly. that was my understanding. i'm thick headed and it was late, my time, so maybe i'm "on ludes" or whatever u kids are saying these days.

i think alot of these release confusion issues could be resolved by going sourceforge. i've thought this often, and strmnrmn's latest daedelus gfx plugin news confirms that at least of some of my suspicions were correct.

imho all the great nintendo emus are sourceforge EXCEPT pj/1964. (zsnes, fce ultra). just wondering what the emu authors thought about joining that family, with all the advantages/etc that can bring (especially, and don't take this lightly, the random uberleet linux hacker that drops by and uploads a bitchin' patch).

rhy

sirss

gauntlet ledgends goody goody

this is the game i like mostof all classic hacken slash at its best , thanks fer the news please keep me imformed on this game . one qwesten do u know if sound is fixed i could deal with alittle chopy sound , love that voice wizerd needs food badly or collect gold to buy power ups way cool . u can hear the wood chop in genaraters on dreamcast version that sound is muted allso only version that lets u sell itims back ta store fore money nice :)

swarmster

Sometimes I just want to mute the emu. Not my system.

To change the sound plugin you have to end the game. It isn't as fast a choise as a menu option, anyway.

CyDEtrakD

ayo,
i cant wait for gauntlet legends to be emulated better also and think the mute button idea is a great idea. nah on the real that is the dumbest idea ever concieved by a human being that is into emulation. y would u want to mute a game unless you were playing some kind of nstink or smelly or ludacrap game. thank god there aint no such games so therefore turn your damn speakers off or press alt and enter and mute your sound with the sound volume control on the taskbar. give us a good reason why there should be a mute button.. i gave u mines now what is yours..

one,
CyDEtrakD