What's new

Some hotkey problems?

euphoria

Emutalk Member
1. Pressing key F1 triggers "Online Help", not the "Help Manual" as it states in the Help Menu. This is just cosmetic.

2. Ctrl+x is connected to both Save/Load State Slot AND the CF, so if i press Ctrl+3 to make CF=3 the Save/Load Slot goes to 3 also. This may not be intentional, if so it makes my gaming a little weird, so maybe you might want to consider changing it.

3. Changing CF's and AutoCF when in game makes it crash sometimes (atleast in Conker's BFD).

But after all this is _the_ best N64 emulator out there. Speed is noticably faster than 0.85, AutoCF is very useful option, GUI is a lot better, per-game settings is also extremely useful.

So huge thanks to 1964 team for a great release!

Nighty0

Gentoo n00b
euphoria said:
1. Pressing key F1 triggers "Online Help", not the "Help Manual" as it states in the Help Menu. This is just cosmetic.

2. Ctrl+x is connected to both Save/Load State Slot AND the CF, so if i press Ctrl+3 to make CF=3 the Save/Load Slot goes to 3 also. This may not be intentional, if so it makes my gaming a little weird, so maybe you might want to consider changing it.

3. Changing CF's and AutoCF when in game makes it crash sometimes (atleast in Conker's BFD).

1. yep, you're right...
2. release the number button BEFORE the CTRL....
3. change CF only if you need, and in auto CF mode crashes can happen.