What's new

Software Render Plugins?

OP
Turtleneck

Turtleneck

Freelance Cartoonist
Burnt Toast is l33t

Orkin said:
Actually, I have considered starting a software video plugin. More as a testing platform than for actually playing though. In a software plugin many of the more difficult things to emulate on the N64 would be easy (perfect frame buffer emulation, for instance, would be a no-brainer).

Orkin

Well, I hope that you do make one. I'd really like to try it. If you need graphics or sounds for it, I'm the man. Good luck!

Cyberman

Trotterwatch said:
Does the guy ever read posts properly? I noticed he replied to about 10 threads inside a couple of minutes earlier.......
No he freaking doesn't not that I've ever seen, it was funny tell he started posting in it damn it.

Cyb

Cyberman

Heeee yaaaa!

Well as long as the resolution is close to that of the N64 software rendering might do all right. I doubt it will be really fast but given the CPU power these days it's possible to get it fast enough. Of course special game affects such as the lense of truth and the CamSpy etc will be kind of slow but .. you'll see them :)

Cyb

Slougi

Doom you still did not read the thread. Why do I get the urge to mass prune your posts? And I am not the only moderator that is annoyed. :plain:

The Khan Artist: Yep I saw that :)

Gorxon

Administrator
Once a spammer always a spammer, isn't that what they say? :happy:
:cry:

Joking aside, he seem to be particulary ignorant though...still, he has to learn sometime...or?:doh:

RJARRRPCGP

The Rocking PC Wiz
Reply to Sayargh

Sayargh said:
I really need to upgrade my toaster to Toaster XP, Toaster98 crashes saying the bread has caused an illegal application :)

I really need to downgrade to Toaster 98 SE, because
Toaster XP crashes with:
STOP 000XXY BREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER

HEATCOIL.SYS at zzzzzzzzz

:D

Last edited:

Chibi Nick

Emutalk Member
Re: Reply to Sayargh

RJARRRPCGP said:
I really need to downgrade to Toaster 98 SE, because
Toaster XP crashes with:
STOP 000XXY BREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER

HEATCOIL.SYS at zzzzzzzzz

:D
wow let's beat that dead horse...

Anyways although a software renderer would be kinda cool, it would be slow as hell and wouldn't really have any use...

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Slougi said:
Doom you still did not read the thread. Why do I get the urge to mass prune your posts? And I am not the only moderator that is annoyed. :plain:
I do read threads. Then it seems that no one gets the point :getlost:
What is there to post then?
Btw, those threads which takes too long to read, i usually skip, so don't blame me on that.

Slougi

Doom you still fucking did not read the thread. If you did you would have noticed in what context I was replying. Are you mentally challenged or something?! :plain:

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Doomulation said:
Btw, those threads which takes too long to read, i usually skip, so don't blame me on that.

:plain:

If you cant be bothered to read them, why bother to reply to them ? :plain:

Thats like saying you cant be bothered to code a project, but put a empty exe out :plain:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
The Gentleman said:
:plain:

If you cant be bothered to read them, why bother to reply to them ? :plain:

Thats like saying you cant be bothered to code a project, but put a empty exe out :plain:
Threads too long i neither read nor reply. Threads of which i've read some so i don't need to read the entire one i may still reply in.