What's new

So umm..

SegaBOI

SEGA Enthusiast
So who else is eagerly awaiting the next release? what games are you hopeing to see work? post them here @.@

me: Sonic Advance 2 (fix for nvidia users :( )
Dead or Alive 2 LE: (fix so u dont hafta run fastboot @.@)
Record of Lodoss War: (Fix in general)

umm tahts all i can think of right now.. so how about everyone else?

lil' Hobo

Why not just burn them? Pop it in your DC.

I'd say Jet grind Radio where in the sewers it freezes, although I should try 0.2a.

I fixed it cause I just play it in my DC. Great game.

MikeEx

just want the music and alpha channels fixed in skies of arcadia :bye3:
atleast the first i know is being done

OP
SegaBOI

SegaBOI

SEGA Enthusiast
Alas i never got a chance to play skies of arcadia.. and i was someone who palyed every single dreamcast rpg i could (i was a big rpg freak.. dreamcast helped me get over it by not releaseing a ton. :D) hopefully i can find a copy at gamestop and play it on my chankast :D.

Evolution - Beat it i thought ti was ok boss battles a bit insanely hard tho.

Evolution II - also bought and beat it again.. boss battles eek.

PSO - Great game i played it even tho my parents said NO ONLINE.

PSO v2 - also had it great game : ) (shame i never got to expierience either on the origional dreamcast..:( )

Skies of Arcadia - hmm didnt get to play it.. want to badly now.

Shenmue 1 - Bought and beat it awsome game.

Shenmue 2 - Gah i never got to buy it!! *T.T*

Hundred Swords - I didnt like this one at all.. every time u leave a dungeon your lv 1 again.. bad gameplay.. bad idea.. if that one aspect were tooken out it would have been good.

Record of Lodoss War - Only played it ONCE loved it still want it.. :D.

Grandia II - no arguement best RPG dreamcast ever had bought it loved it was happy. : )

er thats all the rpgs i think dc ever had but they were all ok in thyre own right.. sry i ramble on sometimes.

-indecisive-

oi, you have to play skies, it's a great game. how were you able to play pretty crappy rpgs like evolution(no offense), but miss out on SOA? grandia 2 was great too, but i liked skies a bit more.

anyway, i can't wait for the next release. i'd love to play all those dc classics over again. i hope chankast will get a bit more mature by the next time i get a new pc or laptop.

later

OP
SegaBOI

SegaBOI

SEGA Enthusiast
ya actually evolution wa OK on story thats how i got through it.. and after u play one and SEMI enjoy it you gotta play the second one... its like a rule. :D

*ps mod is my new sig ok?* @.@ last one was huge..

Martin

Administrator
SegaBOI said:
ya actually evolution wa OK on story thats how i got through it.. and after u play one and SEMI enjoy it you gotta play the second one... its like a rule. :D

*ps mod is my new sig ok?* @.@ last one was huge..
Yeah that's fine, thanks. :)

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
SegaBOI said:
So who else is eagerly awaiting the next release? what games are you hopeing to see work? post them here @.@

me: Sonic Advance 2 (fix for nvidia users :( )
Dead or Alive 2 LE: (fix so u dont hafta run fastboot @.@)
Record of Lodoss War: (Fix in general)

umm tahts all i can think of right now.. so how about everyone else?
I had a thread "Are your Fav DC Games emulated=" done some weeks before, why you don't post it in this thread?? And please, do a better topic name!