What's new

So, I finally tried Pikmin today...

Stalkid64

Citizen(sixty)four
All I can say is WOW. Talk about addictive gaming. I must`ve stood in Game for about half an hour playing a demo version and it was the most absorbing thing I`ve played in ages. Mmm... now this was the kind of thing I bought a GameCube for. :)

(*_*)MARK

SEE YOU L8TER MASTERB8TER
yeh it is addictive I remember playin the jap version a few months ago in C.E.X for 2 and a half hours, sheer class but still I like monkey ball better.:D

Remote

I should probaly run down to the local game store and pick up a GC along with this game. Hopefully it's as good as everyone says, even if it's only half that good, I'm in for a threat... :D

Jaz

Ex-Mod
The UK advert is mega-lame though. ;)

`Goodnight little guys..` :p

Looks like a sweet game though.

OP
Stalkid64

Stalkid64

Citizen(sixty)four
*loves that simple but superb control system and wishes he`d bought it over ssbm... almost*

Josep

eyerun4phun
yea, i've heard about this game, what exactly do you do in it? The next game im getting will be between Eternal Darkness and Pikmin;) Unless Eternal Darkness gets crapped on by reviewers and stuff;)

Josep

eyerun4phun
nah, i trust ign for the most part, like, most games i agree with what they say;) its opinion, obviously;)

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
I always tend to agree with IGN, they have the same taste in games as I do. Haven`t been disappointed by any game I`ve bought according to their review yet.

Raging Fuel

The jumbles man, the jumbles
I really annoys me when people bash IGN. Sure you say its because they aren't any good, but its really because you have to pay to get most of their information. I found IGN to be a great source of gaming information before they went subscription, and now that I am subscribed to IGN I still find the site to be great. When you start doing your job for free then feel free to critise IGN, but until then accept the fact that businesses need to make profits, and if that means they should expect customers to actually pay for their products then so be it.

nudetothis

BTTT Pikmin is great. I wasn't too thrilled with it from the adverts either, but my wife and son pushed for it so I gave in. I'm glad I did, because its a geat game for all ages, boys and girls, and it stays entertaining for as long as you play it. I am only on day 5 so far -- I work and my kid dominates the GC most of the time ... but I have never had that feeling of forcing myself to continue playing with Pikmin that I sometimes get with other games.

OP
Stalkid64

Stalkid64

Citizen(sixty)four
<----did his job for free on here last time he checked. Didn`t charge money just because the facility was there either. Didn`t just write "pretty graphics" or copy the controls from the manual or what the back of the box says either. Also HAS experience critiquing games for a major software firm.

Last edited: