What's new

Smash Bros Major Problem

andrewajt62

When I move my charaacter he moves really slowly. I have a logitech controller but the keyboard does the same thing so its not a problem with my controler. I tried many diffrent setting but it still is the same. Please help.

spartan

could it be that your controller is not calibrated? although you said it also does it with a keyboard. is it that your fps is low and making the whole game slow?

spartan

so at the bottom of the screen it says 60 VI/s but your characters are moving very slowly? this might not be the problem but i know in smash bros you had to click the contoller to the left or right really fast to sprint. o and like i asked before did you calibrate the controller?

p_025

Voted Least Likely to Succeed
What controller plugin are you using? Have you tried using any plugins besides that one?

Porsche911C

It sounds like it might be a problem with the settings on the plugin. Try adjusting the deadzone and range settings on the screen where you configure your plugin settings.

OP
A

andrewajt62

It works fine with Super Mario 64. And it used to work fine with smash bros. And it works fine with other emus like pj64 1.4 and 1.6. pj64k. As well as mupen 64. Is there a version of mupen 64 with cheats?

Last edited:
OP
A

andrewajt62

Thank god i just got it to work. I did this by writing down the setting from a well working rom, and input them in the settings.

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
WHAT??????????

are you nuts, the settings are set as such because they are required for the rom.

if you have any problems with said rom in the future, you're on your own pal!